Sunday, November 13, 2011

Peanut Update!

Week 36! We're officially one measly little month from meeting our little guy :) I can't believe it. We are definitely getting nervous/excited/anxious. We bought our first box of diapers and wipes a few weeks ago and it made it more real than ever.
November 13, 2011: 36 Weeks
We are currently taking a birthing class, which has been super helpful. I'm a little less worried about the whole labor and delivery portion of our little guy. It still amazes me that our Heavenly Father has blessed us with the ability to create life. What a marvelous blessing :)

November 13, 2011: 36 Weeks

2 comments:

  1. Em, You are absolutely Precious!! I can't wait to see your sweet little peanut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em. You are the most beautiful girl in the world! I'm so excited for you and Chuck. You are going to be such wonderful parents! Do you have a name yet???

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you all!