Sunday, November 6, 2011

Peanut Update!

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness...it's getting so close! His due date is one month from tomorrow!

November 6, 2011: 34/35 weeks

November 6, 2011: 34/35 weeks

This past Saturday, Chuck and I took a trip to the Timpanogos Regional Hospital where little peanut will make his debut! We got to check out the labor and delivery rooms as well as the postpartum rooms, talk to the nurses, pre-register and put together a "visitor's list." Everyone was super nice and accommodating. It was comforting to know exactly where it was, how to get there, parking, what to do when we come in, etc. I'm pretty sure I'll be grumpy enough as it is when we are going in, no need to add the stress of not knowing anything about the facility ;)

We've rearranged our bedroom again (I think for the last time!) and found out just how well we can utilize the space in our apartment :)

Peanut seems to be as happy and as healthy as ever. His kicking has become more like rearranging. He doesn't have as much room to really wind up anymore so he just scoots around trying to make more space for himself (mostly by sticking his bum up--it's really cute). As he keeps growing, that acid reflux has come back in full swing, but just at nighttime. The past few nights I've woken up every hour to shove more Tums down my throat. When that doesn't work I usually just prop my pillows up and sleep in a sitting position. I can't tell you how excited I am for my esophagus to stop all this igniting on fire business and just go back to normal.

All in all we are super excited and anxious to meet our little guy :)

A little side note: If you'd like to be on our hospital visiting list, just let us know!


1 comment:

  1. So happy for you guys! Can't wait to see the little guy. After things get settled after our wedding this weekend we should get together before the baby comes. Hope all is well - and hooray for law school apps :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you all!