|November 26, 2011: Going home from the hospital!|
|Just a little guy for such a big car seat!|
1. He makes this adorable old man face where he furrows his brow and pouts his lips out.
2. He lifts his head up and out and raises his eyebrows, but keeps his eyes closed. He looks like a little turtle :)
3. He likes to hold hands, which Mom and Dad just LOVE :)
4. Whenever he's awake he likes to look around with a little furrowed brow that says, "Hmm...what is this place?"
5. He likes to wink at us :) He opens one eye sometimes while he's a little sleepy and just looks at you :)
6. Whenever Chuck sings "I am a child of God" to him, he always seems to calm down.
7. Sometimes when he's fussy and he's laying on my chest, he'll lift his head up and put it against mine. I like to think he wants to give me kisses :)
8. When he gets the hiccups he sounds just like a squeak toy.
9. He loves to suck on his hands or to keep them by his face...makes swaddling him a little bit of a challenge.
10. He's already a pacifier addict...we're trying to keep it to a minimum :)
Here are some pictures from the past little bit :)
|The Krebs family at the hospital :)|
|Jackson sure does love his papa.|
|Grandma Woods and Jackson!|
|His little old man face :)|