Monday, October 31, 2011

My favorite day. Part I.

May 29, 2010.
Getting ready and the temple :) 

So, we got our wedding photos, thanks to my lovely sister Sarah Woods. We wanted to share them with you! However, because there's so many good ones, it'll have to happen over a series of blogs. So, please, enjoy :)

My lovely sister Sarah helping to do my hair and make-up.

She did such an awesome job.

The beautiful Louisville, Kentucky temple :)


All our wonderful family and friends who joined us at the temple!

Our beautiful friends.

Leah and Em, we're a little silly.

Sarah and Em.

I have great sisters.

And so happily ever after begins :)



SO happy to be married!


What a stud.


Bestie Nicole :)

Momma and Papa Krebs

Momma Woods

Papa Woods

Our favorite photo :)



My handsome groom :)

1 comment:

  1. You guys look great!!!! love them all! great job Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you all!