I love Christmas time. The cold weather, the Christmas decor, the smell of Christmas trees in the house, the wrapping paper, the stockings on the mantle, the love in the air. All of it. It was so fun to make some new family traditions this year!
1. We made a lot of gingerbread houses :) One at our house and one with Mimi at her house!
2. We made and painted salt dough ornaments.
3. We read parts of the Christmas story each night of December.
4. We visited Santa at the mall (although he didn't actually want to get close to him).
5. We went to the ward Christmas breakfast and Jack actually sat on Santa's lap!
6. We usually do a "service" advent calendar, but I slacked with a newborn and all.
7. We drank lots of hot cocoa.
8. We picked out our Christmas tree and decorated it!
9. We had a dinner with the Krebs (and Grandpa Hancock!) to celebrate Joseph Smith's birthday.
10. We went to the wonderful Nativity Festival (that Mom Krebs heads up!) at our church.