Friday, February 7, 2014

A weekend in Tennessee.

It seems a little surreal to be writing this post and seeing our little girl squirm around right next to me, when she's still inside my belly in these photos!

My mom planned a fun weekend in the mountains of Tennessee for the girls. We stayed in a beautiful cabin on a farm with horses. We enjoyed the beautiful weather, shot Perryn's handgun, played yard games, cooked s'mores, cuddled up and just enjoyed a beautiful relaxing weekend! All the photo credit goes to Sarah on these! I'm so grateful she documented our awesome weekend AND took some family/maternity photos for me :) THANK YOU!





Chuck and Perryn were serious about their shooting!








Pure joy :)








Sugar overload.



so sweet.

Like father, like son :)










This is a boy who is happy to be on a tractor :)




One of my most favorite photos of all time.


So grateful for my family! And for the special moments in our lives. I'm slowly learning how to appreciate each time of life. To enjoy each moment for what it is, because they are all special and important, no matter how difficult they might be. And because those moments fly by wether we enjoy them or not - so we might as well soak it all in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you all!