Monday, January 23, 2012

Where in the world... Law School


So... I finally, almost 3 months since receiving my LSAT scores, have gotten my law school applications in. I wasn't too terribly happy with my LSAT score considering I had been practicing about 6 points higher than I got, but I am still excited to be going to law school and waiting to see who accepts me and if they want to give me money or not!!!

Here is a list of all the schools I applied to (in alphabetical order):


Arizona State University--Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law
Brigham Young University--J. Reuben Clark Law School
Charleston School of Law
Duke University School of Law
The George Washington University Law School
Indiana University Maurer School of Law--Bloomington
University of Kentucky College of Law
University of Louisville's Brandeis School of Law
The University of Michigan Law School
Michigan State University College of Law
Northwestern University School of Law
Notre Dame Law School  (decided not to apply, it was one of two schools I'd have to pay the full application fee for and we really aren't THAT interested in it...)
University of Pennsylvania Law School
Seton Hall University School of Law
Vanderbilt University Law School
Wake Forest University School of Law


This map shows where I've applied (move it to see ASU and BYU) and the color code is:

Green = should definitely get in
Blue = should get in, but not for sure
Red = a reach school, but they let me apply for free - so I did.



Here are some of Em's favorite locations for school... can you tell why?
Duke Campus, Durham, NC

Nashville, TN

Lexington, KY
Charleston, SC
Ann Arbor, MI


View Chuck's Law Schools in a larger map

5 comments:

  1. You should apply to Creighton. You'd love Omaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. George Washington baby! And I'm not at all biased with it being in Wash D.C. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depends on where you want to live. If you don't mind living out West, BYU seems like a no-brainer to me. Best value of any law school out there. If you're going to live in Kentucky anyway - just go to UK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duke, Wake Forest, Charleston, and UK get my vote!!! But I'll be happy if you are anywhere East of the Mississippi :) Sorry Arizona family :(

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you all!