Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thanks, 2011.

Hello, 2012.

Chuck and I made it back to KY to ring in the New Year in traditional Krebs fashion: Krebs Family Olympics. Although the whole Krebs gang wasn't in town, we still got to party with Mom and Dad Krebs, Matt and Corinda, Amber and Sean Marcum, Katie and Tom Harper and the Lindmark family. While grazing on chips and dips, we played Apples to Apples, MadGab, Charades, XBOX and Scrabble. Chuck and I were teamed up with the Lindmarks and we came in at a close second to the Marcums and Mom and Dad Krebs. We finished up just in time to watch the ball drop and bang pots and pans in the street at midnight :) I wish I had some photos from that night--it was a blast.

2011 was a noteworthy year for us. I've put together my top ten blessings that I've experienced in the last twelve months, in no particular order :)

1. MODERN MEDICINE
Pediatricians. OBGYNs. My epidural. Thank goodness I was born in the 20th century. 

2. EDUCATION
BYU. UK. Learning is such a blessing.

3. THE WOODS FAMILY 
I love my family.

4. FIJI
The friends we made. Maya. The food. The beautiful beaches. 

5. JACKSON
My favorite and most adorable blessing of this year.

6. THE TEMPLE of THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS
 Because of this place, our new little family can be together forever.

7. THE KREBS FAMILY
 We all have to admit, I got some pretty awesome in-laws. 

8. MY HUSBAND
 Love my two boys so much.

9. MY SAVIOR
He has given me everything I have.

10. WARM THINGS
Hot showers. The Sun. Blankets. Space Heaters. Wool Socks. Love em' all.

So, thanks to 2011 for being so absolutely wonderful to me. 

1 comment:

We'd love to hear from you all!