Sunday, January 8, 2012

#3 KENTUCKY VS. #4 LOUISVILLE

The other entry that is my responsibility to write (brag) about is this great game that I was able to go to in legendary Rupp Arena :). We were still hanging out in South Carolina with Momma Woods when Leah called and had extra tickets to the UK/UofL game for Saturday the 31st (New Year's Eve) - it was at noon which meant we had about 12 hours to get back to Lexington.

After a brief conversation with Emily she gave me the go-ahead and we left at 4 a.m. from South Carolina to get to Lexington by noon - we arrived at 10:50 at Dad Woods house, ate a quick breakfast and Leah and I were off :)

love this place!

Amazing seats... best I'll ever have!
Leah got the tickets from one of the families she nanny's for - they were INCREDIBLE! 
Momma got Jack all ready for the game before we left SC - he sure looked good...

start 'em young - raise 'em right! Go CATS!

Warm-ups in Rupp

How true it is - KY basketball never stops

tip off

Jay-Z was in town... about a week before his daughter was born... Blue Ivy Carter. Coincidence with the "blue"? I think not!

MKG goes up for a jumper...

Me and my sister-in-law Leah, thanks for the ticket!

What a legendary floor...








1 comment:

  1. What a great game that was! Isaac and I were there, a few sections over from you all. Gotta love a wildcat Christmas present like tix to the u of l game! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you all!