Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursdays Shmursdays.

For some reason Thursdays are always super duper slow. Why is that? Let me recap my morning for you:

7:40am: Groggy wake-up (also when Chuck realizes he has a quiz during his 8am class that he hasn't studied for)
7:40am-8:00am: Mad dash to make Chuck's lunch and drive him to class while he frantically studies for the quiz. (Of course, he aced it :) )
8:00am-9:30am: Thought about doing the dishes, checked email, did a few dishes, checked pinterest, checked facebook, etc.
9:45am: Decided that I felt too miserable and climbed into bed....



11:45am: Woke up from that, "Just gonna lay in bed for a little bit" nap.
Noon-1pm: Made up our meal plan and grocery list for the week.

LAME.

On the upside, somewhere in my lingering around on the web, I found a cool idea for meal menus (way better than my excel sheet print-offs). So, boring-lounging-grocery shopping Thursdays just turned into craft Thursdays :)
Awesome craft site: www.makeandtakes.com
Now all I have to do is figure out where in the world we're going to put it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you all!