Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Krebs Family Reunion! Part I

During the last week of August, the entire Krebs family gathered in Eden, UT for a week of party time before sending John off to BYU. My husband was kind enough to send his whole family off for the fun without being able to come along. Since his first day of law school was on the 20th, he had to stay home : ( While Jack and I missed dad, we had a blast with the Krebs family!

August 17, 2012: Jackson and I headed out to Utah! Little Glen and I went to the airport together (Thanks to Lesley Thalman for driving us to the airport!), but weren't actually on the same flight. He did check my bag on Southwest for free for me though! Thanks, Glen!

The flight went pretty well. No screaming or major crying fits, but his new found mobility has made him EXTREMELY wiggly. I was sweating after each leg of my trip from trying to hold him in my lap for so long. I've decided that travelling alone with the little guy is on my list of "avoid at all costs."

I got to spend the first few days of my trip with Nicole and David Ellis, our best buds from BYU. They were kind enough to pick me up on Friday night from the airport and put up with Jackson's night time fiascos :)

August 18, 2012: The extended Krebs family reunion! Nicole and David were totally awesome and took me up to Riverton from Provo just so that I could hang out with the Krebs family for a few hours on Saturday. It was a blast to see everyone and to play!

The talent show - these girls LOVE each other so much.

cute Elsie :)


The talent show - Tyler :)

Lydia and Dad Krebs

Tom and Ty playing with Jackson for me!

The whole gang!


Dancing time.






Jo Jo and his momma :)

Ben and Uncle Glen

Aliya :)

Funny faces!

Will Bill and Uncle Glen

Grandpa with the little guys


Aliya and Emma

LOVE this.

Playing on the playground! 








The siblings - Valene, Glen and Lydia

Afterwards, Nicole and David picked us up and we headed back to Provo canyon for a wonderful cook out with Nicole's family! I was so grateful that I got to see them while I was in Utah, especially since Nicole's parents are living in Idaho now. Mom and Dad Morin basically adopted me into their family my sophomore year at BYU and consequently adopted Chuck too :) They are awesome.

Jackson liked to pick on poor little Blake : /


Our besties!

Mom Morin and Matt

Clint and Laura Morin
For the sake of everyone, the "Krebs family reunion" blog post will be broken into different installments :) So, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you all!