Friday, March 16, 2012

Swimsuits in March.

 This little stud and I headed to Arizona on March 5th for a week in the sun! My mom came out to Scottsdale, AZ for a Pediatric Conference so Jack and I decided to make the trip down too! AND, the Adams family, the Bays and Grandpa Hancock live in Phoenix. BONUS.

We got to lounge by the pool, go to the zoo with Tam, Emma and Grant, go swimming, have dinner with all the Krebs fam (twice!) and check out the arts district in Scottsdale! The weather in Arizona is seriously beautiful - 70-80 degrees the first week of March? I'll take it. Jackson enjoyed not having to be bundled up every time we went outside. In fact, he went swimming for the first time! He wasn't quite sure what was happening, but he sure did love looking at the water. I can't wait to see what he will think of the ocean!

This little guy slept in a crib for the first time since about 3 weeks of age. He did great!
 It's been about ten years since I've been to the zoo. I forgot how awesome animals can be. It was so much fun!
Checking out the prairie dogs!


Love this family!

Jackson slept through the whole zoo!




Lounging on the king bed...watching the tube.

Loving Grandma Woods!

Playing duck-duck-goose at the Adam's house after dinner.
 I'm bummed I didn't get more pictures of the Krebs family at dinner! We had so much fun hanging out with everyone. Thanks Adams for letting us crash your new house and cooking us a delicious dinner!
Lounging with Grandma at the pool.



Grant LOVES the pool!

So does Em!

Such a happy group :)


We had so much fun in Arizona!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you all!