Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Decor!

We are big Christmas fans around here :) So welcome to our very festive abode...

Thanks to Sister Morin and Mom Krebs for helping these stockings make it on the mantle this year!

Those stocking hangers came from Goodwill for $3 and the wreath and garland from Michael's at 50% off

Berry sprigs in wine bottles? Don't mind if I do.



Our tree! So happy that Chuck and I agreed to get a real tree this year. I'm in love. Please ignore that the ornaments and ribbon don't reach the bottom of the tree. We have a little man who really loves to "admire" the tree. I'm planning on making a new tree skirt, but haven't quite gotten to that yet.

Yard sale box of ornaments for $2. Makes a great centerpiece for our little dining room table


I LOVE our Nativity we got from BYU Bookstore. Although it was looking a little lonely on that table by itself so I made some felt trees to go with it. However, I'm thinking I'm going to make ivory ones for next year so they match the Nativity a little better.


I used this tutorial.

source


I made this sign at a church activity last year.
More yard sale ornaments tied onto ribbon for a simple garland :)


We have other fun things around the house, like lights above our kitchen cupboards, lighted garland with ribbon on the ledge in our living room and of course garland and lights and a wreath outside! I have loved coming up with little things here and there to make our home feel like Christmas. I'm grateful for second hand stores that have allowed me to decorate on a budget!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that the Christmas spirit may find his way to your home too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you all!