Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

The Krebs Family, April 2012
I LOVE Easter. For lots of different reasons. Because it's a clear marker of spring, which is one of my favorite seasons of the year. Because it's usually a family affair (thanks to the Morin's who have officially adopted us into their family). Because there is lots of chocolate involved, including Cadbury eggs. Because you can wear fun spring pastels, and who doesn't love that? But, most of all because it is a celebration of the most blessed event in all of history, the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Because it is a perfect reminder of the ultimate sacrifice that allows us to live with Heavenly Father and our families forever.
Playing with Daddy before church :)


I knew I wanted to get some Easter pictures of the whole family and the weather was perfect for it! We set up the tripod outside our old brick house and caught a few shots after church.
The whole Krebs family :)

Momma and Jack.

Daddy and Jack.

Such a happy guy :)

:)
After our little photo session, we headed over to the Morin's house for one of the last times (we are both moving so soon!) for a delicious dinner and for some Bocce Ball fun. It was lovely to spend the day with (almost) family.

Dinner table discussion :)

The Ellis family with Jack :)

We all learned that Matt rocks at Bocce ball and I have terrible aim.



All bundled up!

Ozzie - the most obedient dog ever.

Grandpa Morin making Jack giggle :)
We had a fabulous Easter - filled with everything it should be filled with: love, good food, family, and reflections on Christ. I'm so grateful for our beautiful little family and knowing that I can be with them throughout eternity. I'm grateful for our Savior that lived the perfect example and performed the perfect sacrifice. I'm grateful for the happiness that I feel because of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you take pictures! I miss that house already, and i miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you all!