Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Love Day.

Chef's Table. Also known as the best restaurant ever.
Valentine's Day(s) was awesome. Chuck surprised me on Monday, the 13th with a vase of roses and a card when I woke up. The card was asking me to go to dinner with him that evening. It was really cute :) Then later on in the day, he sent me a romantic and only slightly cheesy e-card telling me that I had a massage scheduled at 4:30pm that day before dinner! Do I have an awesome husband? (The answer is yes.)

We went to Chef's Table (if you are ever in Utah Valley, I highly recommend it--best meal I have ever had...really). DELICIOUS. Nicole and David were kind enough to babysit little Jackson for us while we went to dinner. While we were there we both joked about something Jackson does. Chuck said, "Man, I already miss him." Now I know why parents are always paranoid about leaving their kids and always take forever to get out of the house. We are those parents now...weird.

Sorry for the lame phone picture...we forgot the camera.
It was an awesome day :)

The next day I cleaned up the house and made a roast for a nice dinner at home. I even got out the place mats and real napkins. Fancy, I know. And I went all out for dessert: vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup. In my defense, it's one of Chuck's favorites (Lucky for me, he is pretty easy to please). I had started a "love week" since the previous tuesday writing notes to him and leaving them around the house. Some had date ideas that we did that night, some had money to buy his favorite treats, some had coupons to get out of chores. I also made a shutterfly book of Jackson. It's kind of a selfish gift because I love it too :)





All in all it was a great Love day for the Krebs family. It helps when you have such a loving husband :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you all!