Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The joys of 5th year coaching...

Okay, so I'm sitting in the the HFAC waiting for Chuck to finish with his barbershop rehearsal...and all I can think about is the marvelous surprise that made my day phenomenal. So, I was walking over to the RB to see Chuck in his diving class when I saw an old teammate. She gladly informed me that I had an entire stack of "issue" clothes and shoes in the Women's collegiate locker room.

"WHA???" That was exactly the noise that came out of my mouth. Who knew that 5th year seniors who've lost all their muscle and can't even do their sport remotely well anymore got issue clothes to make everyone THINK they're still good at sports?? Well, it's true. And it made my day to know that I'm now three workout shirts, a sports bra, a pair of sweat pants, a sweater, a pair of hot kicks, a pair of sandals, and a sweet BYU backpack richer :)

 Yay for Nike sponsored sports teams who give out sweet gear to old foggies like me :)

1 comment:

  1. all i can say is that i'm totally jealous :) i love nike stuff i even designed my own nike design thing the other night
    -nicole

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you all!