Anywho! Just thought we'd post a little update because, let's face it, we haven't been so hot at blogging lately.
Cool things that have happened this month:
- 1. Chuck and I applied for a grant for the service project that we do with BYU on MLK Day and GOT it!
- I applied to the University of Utah PA program.
- We went diving together at free swim to practice for Chuck's diving class :)
- We got free dinner and frostys at Wendy's thanks to Dad for our Wendy's giftcard. YUM.
- We had an awesome Regional Stake Conference and got to hear from some apostles of the Lord.
- We tried out our awesome dipping chocolates that Mom and Dad Krebs got us for my birthday gift :)
- We used our Kitchen Aid for the first time (Thanks, mom!!) and made awesome rolls that Sister Morin taught me how to make :)
- I rocked my Functional Anatomy lab exam. SHEW.
- I bought all of our produce for the past two weeks for a grand total of $3.72. Thank you Buy-Low for living up to your name.
- I'm married to my bestest friend. Can life get any better??
Life has been super fun--School and work are only getting in our way marginally. Homework Shmomework ; )